onsdag, december 13, 2006

Good Stuff

It's seems a spell (much longer than a fortnight) has passed since I last set aside enough time to write a more involved entry. I need to get back to that, but it isn't going to happen today. No time like the present, indeed, but the present holds no time.

I can confirm how well this pizza dough works. I made it last night and baked it on the stone in my oven with carmelized onion, garlic, tomato, mozarella, and cracked black pepper.

I split the dough in half before kneading so have another mound to work with today. (It has swelled up in its wrapping in the ol' ice box.) Looks like I'm going to roast a red pepper and build the next pizzapie around that.

**

The new "Beta Blogger" platform continues to suck. May your stock implode, Google.
-cK
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com