tirsdag, december 05, 2006

Celebrities

Well, I made it to West Palm Beach, and in all that travel managed to avoid the cocaine-fueled right hook of Tawny Kitaen. Nice.

(Thanks, mC, for finding that in the recent celebrity police blotter!)

Are you aware of how boring O'Hare is if you aren't sitting in a crowded bar? That was some of the least valuable people-watching time I've ever had in an airport. Still, I did remember to do some celebrity spotting.

(Note: I accept very vague resemblance. Actual celebrities may be thousands of miles away.)

Who did I see?

A late 20s, 5-foot-tall Emmanuelle Béart. Cute as a button in a super cute peacoat. [NOTE: I've corrected this. Earlier I wrote "Emmanuelle Seigner," but, no, wrong.]

Andy Richter, only the Eastern European version with the pushbroom mustache. Arguably, that's 25 percent of the men in Chicago.

Timothy Busfield, only with a seeringly-orange, professorial yet zen-like goatee. That goatee had a fascinating corkscrew whimsy on the chin.

Crap. I can't recall the fourth one I really liked. Hrumph.
-cK
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com